|The fun stuff…but it’s important you follow these rules. You’ve worked hard to get to the TransCan, so let’s not jeopardize your chances at a championship by driving a golf cart through the bean field.
- No ground fires. All fires must be in raised fire pits. No stone circles.
- Generators are to be turned off by 11PM
- No two-wheel pit vehicles are allowed this weekend (including side by sides, quads, minibikes, scooters (licensed or unlicensed etc.))
- No small cars to be used as “golf carts”.
- Golf Carts must be registered at the Gatehouse and have a 2021 TransCan golf cart pass sticker visible at all times. Golf carts can only be driven by persons 16 years of age or older. The cost to register your golf cart is $20.
- Only as many people in a golf cart as there are seats.
- No golf carts after 8:00pm
- No pallets; no firewood over 20″ in length
- No glass containers. No house furniture. (Plastic or nylon mesh lawn furniture is permitted.)
- No canopies on the infield. Canopies are allowed in the trackside parking areas (accessible by car or on foot), and anywhere outside the track
- No bicycles after dark
- Coolers are allowed, just not in infield viewing areas. Remember, no glass containers
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome on the infield (or any other spectator areas)
- No scaffolding or ladders
- No beer kegs
- No fireworks
- No pit riding. Race bikes must be ridden at a slow speed to/from the starting line and pits (Wednesday to Sunday only)
- To better enforce the NO FIREWORKS and NO GLASS CONTAINERS rules, all vehicles are subject to search by security staff. If any fireworks, glass containers or other prohibited items are found, you may remove them from the property yourself or we will dispose of them for you
- We will park you, as you arrive, in the next available space in the lot of your choice (space permitting).
Garbage and Sanitation
We ask you not to leave tires, propane tanks or fuel cans in the garbage. Please take these home. We do not have a way to dispose of them. We are not a dump.
Make sure you follow our garbage pick-up times, water fill times, and RV pump-out times to avoid disappointment!
Sam + Derek’s Friendly Water Delivery Service
Small Tote or Drum: $10
Large Tote: $20
Campers: Starting at $20 but are subject to change depending on the amount of water delivered
Kiddie pools: Free!
Hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Wave us down or safely approach the truck when you see us out!
Daily pick-up starting at 11:00am
Must be booked and paid for in advance, limited availability.
Camper Pump outs are Friday, August 13th and Saturday, Aug 14th – you must sign up to get pumped out!
The sanitation company will be at the gatehouse on Thursday and Friday from 9am -12pm to take the pump-out bookings. If you want a pump-out on Friday you must sign up on Thursday, if you want a pump-out on Saturday you must sign up on Friday.
The cost is $45 per pump-out!