We’re back! This July, Walton Raceway will once again host its Outdoor Sports Kids Day Camp for the week of July 20-24, 2015. The camp will be open to all kids aged 7-13*. Campers can expect a week of team building exercises, outdoor survival skills, canoeing/kayaking, mountain biking, BMX, motocross, archery PLUS the new Edge of Walton high ropes challenge course! For more information, contact Melody email@example.com or 519-440-9424.
Space is limited, don’t miss out!
In our programs, we encourage campers to become more confident in their abilities through both physical and mental exercise. Our staff are athletic, positive and experienced former campers who are trained to provide the best in care and supervision. Our ratio of one staff person to every fifteen campers ensures that each person receives the necessary attention, guidance and personal support to make their experience a memorable one.
Our goal at Walton Outdoor Sports Camp is to provide our campers with the tools and experiences necessary to provide them with a positive direction for the years to come, while making friendships that can last a lifetime. REGISTER TODAY by clicking on the links provided below,
Registration Form: 2015 Registration Form
Camper Health Form: 2015 Camper Health Form
*Birth Years 2002-2008
July 20-24, 2015
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Cost: $300.00 including HST
Please make all cheques out to TITE Racing.
Please mail registration forms and payment to the following address:
Walton Outdoor Sports Day Camp
C/O Melody Hodgson
PO Box 759
Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0
- The day camp is a sport based camp, with activities ranging from Mountain Biking, Motocross (basic skills with professional instruction), Archery, Survival Skills, Canoeing/Kayaking, high and low ropes challenge courses and more. A detailed schedule will be provided prior to camp commencement. Take a look at last year’s photo album and see what we got up to last summer! Walton Raceway on Facebook
- Lunches will not be provided; please insure your child arrives with adequate food and extra snacks each day. Water and healthy snacks will be provided for all campers.
- Please respect the drop off and pick up times provided in the schedule. After hours care will not be provided at this point in time.
- Community busing is not available at this point in time.
- All equipment to be provided by the facility unless otherwise indicated.
- Cellular devices, iPods or electronic devices are not permitted on site. In the case of an emergency, a direct number will be available for all parents to call should they need to reach their child(ren). Our councilors will be providing updates on Twitter and Facebook throughout the day. Follow @waltonraceway on twitter or Walton Raceway Facebook to see how your kids are enjoying the camp!
- Financial Assistance: Subsidies for families in need are available. To apply for this program please contact Melody to discuss.
- The registration deadline for the camp is June 30th, 2015. A waiting list will be held on a first come – first served basis. A $100 deposit is required for all registration forms, with the balance owing paid in full by June 30th, 2015. If your camper is on a wait list and does not get in, a full refund of the deposit will take place.
- All campers will be provided with free entry (for one) to the 2014 Parts Canada TransCan taking place from August 13th – 17th.
What to Bring
Each camper is expected to bring the following items to camp in order to maximize their camp experience:
- REUSABLE Water Bottle (please, our bins overflow with plastic bottles by the end of the week!)
- Pack your child a healthy bag lunch that they will enjoy and that will give them energy for all of the activities they will be involved in. Do not pack items that require heating or refrigeration.
- Some children that attend camp may have severe, life threatening allergies to all forms of nut and nut products. When packing lunches, please do not include any of the following products in your child’s lunch:
· Peanut Butter
· All tree nuts
· Any product that contains traces of nuts
- Additional reusable water bottle to be kept in their backpack for on-site and off-site excursions
- Rain Clothes
- Full set of dry clothes (socks, underwear, shorts, t-shirt, sweater and/or light jacket)
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sun hat
- Footwear must be sturdy and closed toe appropriate for the camp. Sandals and flip flops are not appropriate forms of footwear for camp activities, but are acceptable for breaks and downtime. Running shoes are recommended for all camp activities.