| HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
PerformX is proud to announce it’s 5th year of motocross camps in Southern California
Located in the mecca of motocross, let our experience provide the highest level of winter training and coaching.
With over 12 years experience of training and coaching top riders through multiple national championships (including Blair Morgan, Jean-Sebastian Roy, Colton Facciotti, Heidi Cooke, Kyle McGlynn, Shawn Maffenbeier, Cole Siebler, and many more), PerformX camp director Todd Schumlick’s experience and knowledge is second to none.
• New for 2011: Larger house and more accommodations.
• Tracks: Pala Raceway, Cahuilla Creek, Glen Helen, Starwest, Lake
Ellsinore, Milestone Ranch, Race Town 395, and more.
• Camp transportation.
• Professional bike 'fitting and set-up' & equipment evaluation.
• On-track instruction includes:
– Coaches: Todd, Canada's #3 National MX1 Pro Shawn Maffenbeier,
and top National MX2 competitor Kyle McGlynn; guest coaches
could include Cole Siebler, Jean-Sebastian Roy and more.
– Personalized rider evaluation.
– Fundamental drills and specialized techniques.
– One-on-one coaching with each rider.
– On-bike GPS HR/fitness testing.
– Personalized at-camp and take-home riding journal.
• Off-track instruction includes:
– Fitness, mental, & nutrition program; PerformX athletes will have their pre-season and
on-season programs updated.
– Riding video analysis.
– Fitness challenges.
– Road biking.
• Dinners included.
• Ages 13+ (contact us for under age options)
• 1st Week $1750 + $1000 for each extra week added.
• PerformX Level 2 Training athletes receive discount of 25%.
(see www.performxracing.com/pgs/training.html for more details
regarding Level 2 Training)
• Bike Rentals starting @ $125/day, must reserve in advance.
• Bike delivery; Vancouver and Calgary to California; $250 return, space
is LIMITED, must reserve in advance.
• Airport (LAX) pick-up; $50 return.
|“Attendees will not only train, ride, eat, and live with top national pros, but they will learn what it takes”.
“These camps go beyond motocross development, as they are also great mentoring and life coaching environments for any young and responsible athlete.”
See www.performxracing.com for more details.
Contact us for more info and reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact soon.. limited availability.
Dec. 19/10 Update: Camp is 50% full, reserve soon, will fill up!
*Prices and details subject to change.
Our mailing address is:
53-678 Citadel Dr.
, British Columbia V3C 6M7
Copyright (C) 2010 PerformX Racing All rights reserved.