The not-to-be-missed event of the year is happening starting Friday, August 15th at Walton Raceway. Combining some of the best country music at the park’s outdoor venue with the excitement of Canada’s Grand National motocross championships offer up three straight days of fun for the whole family.
Come for a day or for the whole weekend – August 15, 16 and 17th
Located 1 km north east of Walton, Walton Raceway is no more than an hour drive from London, KW and Owen Sound and way closer for everyone else in between.
• Friday night featuring Jason Blaine in concert
• Saturday Canadian Motocross Grand National Championship
• Saturday rock star energy pit party, amateur awards and fireworks
• Sunday Final Round of the Rock star Energy Motocross Nationals
• Camping is available all weekend (washrooms with showers on site) for only $15 FOR ADULTS, $5 FOR KIDS 7 to 11, 6 and UNDER FREE per night.